Coronavirus Policies & Procedures
*updated May 16
In response to current CDC guidelines, we have lowered class ratios, and added more private lesson availability.
- All Beginner 1, Beginner 2, and Begintermediate classes will now be semi private lessons (2:1) ratio at the same price you were previously paying.
- Intermediate and above classes will be socially distanced.
- All Little Fish classes will be a 4:1 ratio, and we will offer special "contactless" classes, with all participants and the instructor staying 6 feet apart.
-Private lessons - there will much more private lesson availability throughout the day.
Please see our full list of safety precautions below:
- Use of one entrance and one exit with gates open during lesson hours (absolutely 100% contactless)
- Eliminating all chairs from the pool deck - Parents, please feel free to bring your own chair, or you are welcome to sit or stand on the deck.
- Smaller class sizes (private and semi private for kids 3& up, max of 4 for Little Fish)
- Hand sanitizer available on deck
- 5 min breaks between classes to sanitize any equipment and lessen number of people on deck and in the pool (Semi private lessons will be 25 minutes, with a 5 minute buffer)
- All instructors wearing face shields during lessons
- Daily temperature checks for all instructors
- Limiting parents / guardians to one per family, with non swimming siblings staying home whenever possible
- Closure of locker room facilities - Please come dressed for your lesson. If a bathroom is needed, please speak to our deck supervisor and they can unlock the bathroom for you
- Policy that all staff and students who are feeling unwell stay home
- For a limited time, we will offer unlimited, non expiring makeup tokens
*all above protocols will be evaluated and updated on a biweekly or monthly basis and adjusted as needed