Coronavirus Policies & Procedures
*updated July 29
In response to current CDC guidelines, we have lowered class ratios, and added more private lesson availability.
- All Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 classes will now be semi private lessons (2:1) ratio at the same small group price
- Intermediate and above classes will be socially distanced.
- All Little Fish classes will be reduced to a 4:1 ratio
-Private lessons - there will much more private lesson availability throughout the day.
Please see our full list of safety precautions below:
- Use of one entrance and one exit with gates open during lesson hours (absolutely 100% contactless)
- Minimal chairs from the pool deck - Parents, please feel free to bring your own chair, or you are welcome to sit or stand on the deck.
- Smaller class sizes (private and semi private for kids 3 & up, max of 5 for Little Fish)
- Hand sanitizer available on deck
- 5 min breaks between classes to sanitize any equipment and lessen number of people on deck and in the pool (Semi private lessons will be 25 minutes, with a 5 minute buffer)
- All instructors wearing face shields or masks during lessons
- Daily temperature checks for all instructors
- Closure of locker room facilities - Please come dressed for your lesson. Bathrooms are open.
- Policy that all staff and students who are feeling unwell stay home
*all above protocols will be evaluated and updated on a biweekly or monthly basis and adjusted as needed